- File a Park Complaint Form with Management
- Submetering Utilities in California
- Resource Services for Seniors
- Remember Rancho La Paz Mobile Home Park
- Mobile Home Park Home Owners Allegiance
- Annual Oceanside Park INSPECTION Checklist
- Predator Park Owners by John Oliver
- Do you have Extra Fruit on your tree???
- Before Selling Home Did You Know?
- Walkers please help Deliver Newsletters
- John Saunders beats Rancho La Paz Rent Control
- Are You Ready? Emergency Preparedness
- Residents at RSLR, Click Here, to Create Account.
- April 2020 Advocacy Summary.
- Message from the HAC President.
These Companies support H.A.C.
Let's support them
Saturday, November 7, 2020 at 1:00PM
Meeting ID: 853 2746 0412 - Passcode: 615437 - OR - Phone 1-669-900-9128 and key in Meeting ID
AED CONTACT LIST
MEDICAL EMERGENCYS CALL 911
Scheduled functions should make arrangements
to have AED Box opened during the event.
Don't wait for an emergency to get the unlock code.
Clubhouse 1: Warren Esposito 760.809.2300
Clubhouse 2: Barry Horton 760.421.8956
Or… Sandy Beal 916.764.1958
Shelly Parker 650-743-7386
Faye Shinn 760-277-9857
Star Management Contacts
Jeff Leek, (714) 918-8070
Sarah Chase, (760) 757-1020
Christina Wingrove, (760) 960-0763
A New Phone Book will be coming out sometime in 2020. The new format will have room to list the following information.
Management has made it clear they will not implement a notification service so we must rely on each other and emergency eblasts. Click Here and fill out the form